Why You Should Never Quit


It’s easy to get discouraged in the face of failure, especially when you feel like you have no control over your circumstances. But even when things feel out of your hands, you can still feel in control by choosing to not quit. Here are three reasons why you should never quit on anything, ever.


Starting a blog is hard

It's easy to feel alone and like you must be doing something wrong when you're first starting a blog. Trust me, I've been there. You might not see results immediately, but that doesn't mean you should give up. If you quit every time things get tough, you'll never accomplish anything. So keep going and don't give up – even when the going gets tough.


Starting my business was harder

I must have felt alone a hundred times during the startup process. I was constantly questioning whether I was doing the right thing, and feeling like I had no control. But I'm glad I didn't give up – even when things were tough. If you're thinking about quitting, here's why you shouldn't.


Quitting at the first sign of trouble isn’t an option

You’ve worked too hard to get where you are today to give up at the first sign of trouble. Remember, the only way to fail is if you quit – so don’t do it! Instead, face your fears head-on and push through even when things are tough. You’ll be glad you did. Trust me, you can do it – even if it feels like you’re alone, you must never give up!


I won’t let these challenges beat me

Every day, we’re faced with challenges. Some are big, some are small, but they all have the potential to derail us from our goals. It would be so easy to just give up and quit when things get tough. But I refuse to do that. I know that every challenge is an opportunity to grow and learn. And I also know that quitting is never an option.


I am going to figure this out

We’ve all been there – things are tough and we feel like giving up. But quitting is never the answer. Here’s why -We can't control everything, but how we react to situations in our lives will determine how they end up. 

-Quitting leads to regret, which hurts us more than anything else in life. 

-It's hard to find success without failure, so if you quit you're setting yourself up for future failure that could have been avoided. 

-Everyone has their own reasons for quitting – but don't be one of them!